It’s the next step forward from the partner who defined the high-end compact category … and continues to innovate to help you adapt to changing challenges.
Where will Vivid iq take you?
Advanced. Accessible. Adaptable.
Wherever you and your patients need it, Vivid iq delivers premium image quality
for cardiac care, including deformation imaging tools, like TVI, Strain, 4D TEE / ICE, and shared services.
You don’t have to sacrifice exceptional image quality for the convenience of a compact system.
Virtual Apex - Phased array probes provide a 120° sector for a wide field of view for enhanced visualization of structures at the sides of the sector.
When Time is Critical Vivid iq makes TEE’s crucial information into heart function accessible without compromising productivity.
• 2D TEE
• 4D TEE
• MDI Multidimensional Imaging with Bi/Tri-plane3 (with 6VT-D probe) First introduced by GE Healthcare – saves you time by imaging three planes
from the same heartbeat, with high temporal and spatial resolution.
Exploration Made Easy
Quantification with Vivid iq is all about helping you evaluate problems and pursue the path forward. Take advantage of a full suite of simple, intuitive tools to make your work easy and efficient such as AutoEF, Anatomical M-Mode and IMT.
Color Flow –Excellent color sensitivity, contrast resolution and spectral crispness.
Automated Function Imaging (AFI)4 – Assesses and quantifies left ventricle longitudinal wall contraction (both segmental and global) using speckle tracking technology.
In Touch with Your Day
Tap into the smooth user experience you expect from Vivid ultrasound, enhanced to make your work easier with automated functions as well as touchscreen features similar to those you’re accustomed to on your own smart devices.
• Improved keystrokes compared to the Vivid q
• Tablet-like gestures – tap, pinch, zoom
• Intuitive keyboard
Convenient applications make fundamental exams fast and easy, such as Auto Gain and Smart Stress.
Save time while gaining crucial heartfunction insights with an array of efficient 4D tools, such as FlexiSlice, FlexiZoom and
Triplane – Lets you image three planes from the same heartbeat, with high temporal and spatial resolution
Advanced. Accessible. Adaptable.
Positive interventional outcomes begin with detailed imaging. With Vivid iq, accurate and actionable information about your patient’s anatomy and
function are always close at hand.
Vivid iq makes 2D and 4D TEE’s crucial information into heart function accessible without compromising productivity.
• MDI Multidimensional Imaging with Bi/Tri-plane3 (with 6VT-D probe)
– Bi-plane scanning: Two independentsimultaneous scan planes where one of them can be rotated and tilted freely.
– Tri-plane: Three independent simultaneous scan planes that can be rotated freely.
• Intra Cardiac Echo (ICE)
– Vivid iq
combines exceptional image detail with ICE technology, strengthening real-time monitoring and guidance during procedures.
Quantification - Exploration Made Easy
4D Auto AVQ4, 5 – Automatically segments, aligns and quantifies the aortic outflow tract – vital to the device sizing and orientation that are crucial in
4D Auto LVQ4, 5 – GE’s EF and Volume tool adapted to work with the full-volume data sets acquired with the 4D TEE
transducer. Place points in just two clicksto define the initial endocardial border.
Use the simple editing tool if required, and access 3D ejection fraction and volumes in an instant.
Workflow - In Touch with Your Day
Save time while gaining crucial heartfunction information with an array of efficient tools.
– Extracting 2D slices from
4D volumes can be a complicated process. FlexiSlice is an intuitive, interactive tool for obtaining many 2D
or rendered views in either live or replay mode.
– Flexible, quick and easy visualization of the structures of interest. Provides quick, live access to
main heart structures, with no need for further volume cropping or rotation.
• 2-Click Crop
– Serves up standard or non-standard views during live scanning or replay. Lets you crop quickly from the inside out, starting with two extracted
Shared services pose a wide variety of patient challenges. Manage them all with the help of definitive diagnostic insights via Vivid iq, in areas including vascular, abdominal, OB/GYN and small-parts applications.
• Virtual Convex – Extends the field of view when using linear transducers.
• B-Flow – Provides advanced spatial and temporal resolution to help assess blood flow and vessel wall structure without the limitations of Doppler.
• Blood Flow Imaging – Provides enhanced visualization of blood flow dynamics using a signal-processing algorithm for visualizing blood flow data.
• LOGIQ View – Increases the field of view to image large organs that typically can’t be seen in a single image.
Small structures and fast heartbeats present unique challenges to imaging. Vivid iq helps you make quick, confident diagnoses for a wide range of pediatric and neonatal patients and their families. Vivid iq offers pediatric TTE as well as pediatric 2D TEE imaging.
• Battery pack (up to 3 hours with full charge)
• 4-probe port
FlexiSlice5 – Extracting 2D slices from 4D volumes.
Color Flow – Excellent color sensitivity, contrast resolution and spectral crispness.
Design - As Agile As You Need to Be
Vivid iq is a compact, yet powerful cardiovascular ultrasound. Carry it under your arm or on your
cart with a multi-connector for probes to wherever you need it … from the echo lab to the OR … from the hospital to a rural location.
• Lightweight – 10% lighter and 10% thinner than the Vivid q
• Closed design – allows cleaning with disinfectant solutions (refer to the user manual)
• Portable – up to 1-hour battery (with full charge) – Smart Standby
The newly designed cart was created to protect the console during transportation. The cart also allows for a much better viewing angle with the increased height adjustments for scanning while standing or sitting.
• 16 + (5) ICE2
• Broad selection