We approach each new client with the understanding that every individual deserves special attention in order to navigate through the hundreds of options in the diagnostic medical device marketplace.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- Comfortable and convenient carrying handle
- Lithium ion battery provides up to 22 hours of continuous use
- Simple four button user interface allows easy navigation through all Accutorr 3’s parameters and settings
- Easy selection of adult, pediatric and neonatal patient size settings
- Standard RS-232 communication supports connections to EMR solutions
- Mounting options include an easy-to-maneuver rolling stand and wall mounts with quick release mounting brackets
- High definition LCD provides clear view of patient data
- Highly mobile vital signs solution weighing 4 lbs (1.9 kg)
- All functions accessible through four button touchpad
- Standard parameters include NIBP and pulse rate
- Available SpO2 technology includes Masimo SET® (standard) or Nellcor® OxiMax®
- Optional Mindray SmarTemp® or Welch Allyn® SureTemp® Plus temperature
- PI (Perfusion Index) provides indication of SpO2 measurement reliability
The Accutorr 3 offers a standard RS-232 interface that allows for the direct export of vital signs data into an Electronic Medical Record (EMR).